Thursday, December 27, 2007

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME


Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know neither one of us has not a helmet on one and we are doing a double stacked handless track stand on the asphalt. We had practiced doing circles with child on back and climbing up for like a month in the evening then on this night we decided to go for it. There were circus noises(classic big ring music) in the background and the occasional wife commentary along the lines of, "That does not look like such a good idea." Don't worry this is not only a good idea it is a great one, please go get the camera and take a picture of us to document this momentous occasion that our child will remember long after I'm gone and my blog stops. After this photo was snapped we turned into a big wide circle and Ms Arcen started her down climb off of my shoulders around under my left arm which I used to grab her while still rolling and deposit her 45lb self safely to the ground to the cheers of the crowd.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Bill,
Each time is even more of a surprise. I thought by now I wouldn't be surprised at the things you do. Looks like your kid has adapted to your lifestyle in the sense SHE SEEMS FEARLESS!!!!AMAZINGLY COOL! By the way Merry late Christmas!

LMaddy said...

Hello peaceful one,
which one of your posts is the inspiration piece?
- L

Billy Fehr said...

Look at the very first post related to the Good Spirit.
Maybe inspirational as well as what is happening around us. Anyway if you like please pass along.

Billy Fehr said...

Jay,
I thought about belling you up today, I hope something helped out of what I said in our last convo(Connecticut sland for conversation). Anyways I feel like you are good, I hope I'm right.

Arleigh Jenkins said...

With that you made my desktop background.

Ringme. Wen eed to ride.

Billy Fehr said...

Ars...
K!
I need to chat with you bought a few things anyways...
billy

The Ghost of Jerry Reed said...

The bad-assedness of that photo is beyond comprehension

Billy Fehr said...

Jerry,
Thanks for seeing through the picture part and understanding the struggle of thinking fixy for one daughter and one father.