Friday, November 7, 2008

WOEIB(WhereonearthisBill) Blog Pick of the Week

Mohammed, Obama and his unidentified friend. Not sure who's who except for the President Elect in the middle. Picture taken in Charlotte April 2007.
The day after the election I was doing some research looking for information about a big mountain somewhere far, far away(my bags are still packed-not necessarily believing in the change) when I stumbled across Mohammed's Blog. Mohammed is a presently living in Charlotte NC, the Jar where I have prolly passed him no less than 3 times in the past few years. He is an avid mountaineer and globe traveller that has a story to tell and what a story indeed. After finding this blog I read into it and thought that my readers would enjoy the story and be able to help get Mohammed's blog some new well deserved exposure.

No comments: