Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Business as Usual

At least nothing is chaotic yet. Part I will continue tomorrow but today I bring you my observations from our now in Charlotte. It started as a normal Monday for me riding around in the rain taking care of an average amount of legal work between the big buildings and the court. Early in the lobby of the Hearst Tower for my first schedule I noticed a professional dog handler and his four legged partner talking with Bank Corporate Security. The event that took place Saturday night in Times Square NYC was near the Bank of America's Bryant Park Office. As of yesterday there was an obvious and very much visible security response at the Bank's interests here in Charlotte. I went on with my work and an hour later found the team outside of the building where I was able to make this picture of them. It was a little awkward at first and my emotional chakras were vibrating with the same nervousness that I have been aware of since I was a child but I approached the two and asked the human half if it would be okay if I made their portrait. Meet Donnie Dolinger and his 6 year old black lab bomb sniffer Sonny. I think this image is unique in its representation of what is really happening here and how that is intrinsically connected to our power of manifestation around the globe.

No comments: