Friday, February 19, 2010

Bike Music PSA!!

Here is Rachel doing what she does. I made this picture of her last May when she was riding from SC to the Jar for an interview with Mike Collins on WFAE's Charlotte Talks.
Rachel%20VanSlykeQuantcast
Rachel Van Slyke is needing our help! She is one of the leaders in this contest but with your help we can send her over the top!! You may remember Rachel from the summer before last as the girl who I met in the Jar as she was riding her 110lb load in a Musical Bike Tour from Florida to Canada. I received a short note from her the other day explaining that she has been selected for the Windows Artist 7 Program which will help her continue to move forward towards her musical career goals. All we have to do is down load one of her latest singles, "I'm Coming Home" for FREE by clicking the above link before the 22nd of this month. When you click it she should be the first artist you see. I first heard this song last spring at the Azalea Festival when I realized what a truly talented song writer she is. So, Please take a few minutes to down load her FREE original work and help push her in the direction of success. If you like what you hear and see feel FREE to send it to your friends and loved ones. PLEASE Get your FREE DOWN LOAD of 'I'M COMING HOME' BEFORE FEBRUARY 22 AT1100HRS EST!!

No comments: