10 RECENT ORIGINAL THOUGHTS INSPIRED BY MY OWN REALIZATION THAT I AM ACTUALLY SPINNING AROUND ON THE SURFACE OF 3RD PLANET FROM THE SUN.
1. Icon Charlotte hobo Tony openly eats pre-cooked BBQ slathered ribs in Starbucks out of the black plastic bottom, clear plastic top box from Harris Teeter while all of the shiny buckets and lowly bike messengers sit conversing.
3. The United States Air Force for the first time in its history, this now has ordered more weapons capable unmanned drones out of the newly announced US(that's right, us) Federal budget than fixed winged manned aircraft.
4. Democratic Pennsylvania Representative John Murtha is in intensive care not doing so well after 'something' not explained went wrong during is relatively routine laparoscopic gall bladder surgery last week, a few days before the above mentioned budget was passed. Now he may die without saying another public word about Pentagon appropriations of which up until last week he had a say in.
5. Ting Ba Dho is a genius.
6. The Dow Jones Industrial Average has an affect on my life even though I technically do not have any of my hard earned monies in it.
7. Bank Town and its attached aftermath pays their not hard earned monies to ride the Ragin' Uptown Party Bus so that they can bar hop, life is good, toon it up with a clear unthinking conscience. Then after the bus brings them back to the parking lot literally watered down they drive home in their cars built for speed not practicality.
8. At least one part time CMPD Bicycle Cop is a full time suit wearing Homicide Detective who enjoys stirring up the monotony of murder investigations with a little saddle time.
9. I love Sumire.
10. Yurgen Kirby's dahgs, that's right dahgs, caused the South End Cool & Cool to lose 1 point, not 5 as first reported during their Health Code Inspection yesterday. The Cool & Cool has been given a 95.5% cleanliness rating or 96.5% if you exclude Yurgen's domesticated canines.