Sunday, February 28, 2010

Header Doc-GO AMERICA

Saturday February 13, 2010/0822hrs SMS Catering in Charlotte NC proudly displays the American Flag on their property for more than 3 weeks now. I was spotted by the owner and ego of this fine local business doing what I do with my own intellectual property. When his conscious caught up to his now he confronted me and the truth I gave him resulted in his own anger and his inability to separate his thoughts from his mind. This shot is powerful, real and true as well it is telling of a proud culture. The image coveys an intrinsic attachment to our nationality, its strategy which will be defined by what the culture accepts as its reality and the outcome which it has created. Fly it high and proudly for it has presented us with our freedom to be what we are.

No comments: