Friday, November 20, 2009

Late Lately

Yesterday afternoon at 1535hrs the sun broke through on the square. 2 Foster puppies were up screaming in a real life nightmare this morning between 0200hrs and 0400hrs. My beautiful beauty sleep ruined and in place I feel like I am dragging around. They are five weeks old or so and miss their momma. Sarci and Swanee are black, very black and they have strong lungs. I had a plan for this morning, a funny dedicated to RESPECT but now I am late and will have to work on that program for Monday.

In about 20 minutes I will be rolling west for the Jar 10.3 miles away towards my first two jobs of this fine foggy Friday. The below tune not toon will be in my head the whole way! Just watch, maybe it will be in your head too!!



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: