Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's In the Box

So, it fit in the box, wheels and all even tho whom I'm Squiring for on the west coast Marsupial induced Train to the hell ride gave me doubts, hopefully those nice wheels will be okay as long as the entire passenger list's over priced luggage does not end up stacked on top of the box. There has been a snag in the Mother Ship plan, but thanks to my quick thinking and having a friend out there that I have never actually met, a miracle involving a bike part and Yuba Expeditions in Downieville might actually take place. That would be really nice if it did. Thanks in advance for your help there. The west bound plane leaves earlier than my stay alive call, I look forward to getting out of here for a bit of time in the Mountains out west. Other than that I will get back to you when I can. Surely there will be some funny things happening around me.....

2 comments:

The Ghost of Jerry Reed said...

Bill! We can't get you a 410 26.8 cuz it's been discontinued (by Thomson). We couldn't get it from Thomson in time to help you this week. However, I talked one of our purchasers into calling his old employer Sinclair Imports. Ask for Lance. He has a setback masterpiece he is willing to sell directly to you but keep it on the DL. If he asks, you're a pro rider.

Billy Fehr said...

right....