Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Late Night(east coast time) Editorial Psot

Yes, I know I spelled it, Psot.

Someone, a kind soft skinned soul whom sometimes smells like a lotus flower just finally after almost 14 hours later let me know that Swazey actually said, " As I was riding here I actually started to shiver even though the ambient temperature is coming up on 100F.", not, "As I was ridding here I actually started to shiver even though the ambient temperature is coming up on 100F."

Why Patrick(or any of you fine folks for that matter) didn't send me an E-ball busting is beyond my comprehension. I know you did but maybe he didn't even see it...haha on him.

Another question is why do I not take a minute and re-read my tripe(especially short tripes), if I did I would be a ton more less embarrassed than I feel right now. I have re-read this shorty nine times and cannot find anything like ridding in place of riding.
I think I have too many irons in the fire...

A photo for your viewing pleasure.

Serious Delivery, Gettin' Some on the Square during a Hate Protest. This kid is reaching deep into his suitcase of pro level style and has earned the Star Studded Jersey of the Month.
photo credit: Me who lets things get by his editing process.
PS. I am sleeping in until 19 minutes before my morning commute. There will be no mistake ridden(get it?) post in the morning, instead check me out on Twitter. Ha, Ha.

No comments: