Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Good Spirit Lives



Bill Fehr talks about David Ray Chisholm from James Willamor on Vimeo.


A few weeks ago James Willamor walked up to me on the square while I was sitting on a bench next to my bike and said, "You must be Bill". He had a familiar face and some photo equipment slung over his shoulder as he shook my hand introducing himself as a contributor to the CLTBlog which has over 4,000 subscribers. James continued to tell me that a while back he came across my B-Log after finding the Good Spirit Story which was my inaugural post back in October of 2007. For those of you who just started looking into my Blog please take the 'time' needed to go back and read that entry. A minute or 2 past while talking to James when I realized that he looked familiar because he had been following Rock and Roll Stop the Traffic on my side bar for the past half year. We chatted about the Good Spirit and then James let me know that he wanted to do a story on the story in an effort to help get the true details of what happened to a wider audience. Brilliant, a news story that is real. So he went to work by asking me some questions on camera and then he did his own independent research on the events leading up to Aren McCoy's conviction. I have linked the end result here and I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to pass along.

No comments: