Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Apparent In Action

photo: Ken Beebe This past Friday later in afternoon on my way back from the deep South End to pick up the very powerful heel healin' mud from the Dead Sea in Israel I was riding through the Jar's main Ave North on Tryon. One of my concerned viewers contacted me with the Dead Sea mud solution(DSMS) and his wife was willing to share some extra with me all I had to do was go get it. More on the heel healin' mud later, for now back to the story. Technically I was still working as signified by the courier hot line still on and holstered to my bag strap. Just as I entered the 3rd Street intersection I saw none other than professional photographer and mentor to many aspiring visual artists Ken Beebe(Krugler Studio) behind the lens a half block up standing on the right hand side curb leaning out into the on coming traffic. Random coincidence turned syncro indeed for in a fraction of a second I realized that if I maneuver to the right spot he can take a documentary photo of me being a courier. This image rarely gets the chance to be made so I went for the back right corner of the CATS bus which was traveling in the same direction as I was. As I got closer to his position I heard the shutter and went flying past with a yell, "Ken!" Later that Night I called him up and asked for the picture which he gladly shared. Thanks for taking the picture Ken, I rarely get to see what I naturally look like in that realm and you have given me the perspective of my place in time in the now.

2 comments:

Wookie said...

The Second Coming...tell everyone!

Anonymous said...

looking good...
-t.cook