Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Warrior Creek is NOT for the Meek...let the real Story leak

Hello... Yeah Bill, it's me Arleigh. Dicky posted that I, "Took the bait", are you a double agent actually working for him?
No I am not a Team Dicky Double Agent, I just like stirring up what I am not even involved with. You know that I love you Arleigh and would never lure you into a trap. Hold on I have to go, Dave 'Da Man' Elliston is calling in on the other line, he's racing the 6hrs of Warrior Creek too...toodles sweetie, by the way that red jacket is killing me...
Dave, what's up man?
What's up? Bill, I'll tell you what's up. Warrior Creek is this weekend, I am down to 119lbs, my 26" wheels are clean, and I am hungry for a bit of crush your 'Little Buddy'. Really? Dave, what makes you think that you can actually stay ahead of Dicky?
Did you not listen to anything I just said?
I heard you Dave but could you be a little more specific?
LOOK YOU LITTLE SHIT, TEAM DICKY IS MINE. I HAVE BEEN RIDING NO LESS THAN 550MILES A WEEK SINCE CHRISTMAS, I AM 13 YEARS YOUNGER THAN HE IS, I HAVE NOT SLEPT SINCE LAST TUESDAY, I HAVE PAID MY DUES AND HE BETTER GET OUT OF MY WAY ON THE TRAIL OR I WILL RUN HIM OVER WITH MY SMALLER BUT LIGHTER 26" WHEELS.
Okay Dave, I will pass the message. Can we be FaceBook friends?
CLICK.....ELONGATED DIAL TONE AFTER MY LAST COMMENT CAUSED DAVE TO HANG UP ON ME ABRUPTLY

3 comments:

cornfed said...

Go Dave26!


wv: diezings

Anonymous said...

Love it! Good stuff Bill.

Dicky's smack will rebound and Arleigh shall prevail.

Beware the dark horse that comes from the West. Was smokin' on the flats at Sherman last weekend.

Advocat

brado1 said...

funny stuff Bill, thanks for the laugh.


wv: subidano