Friday, May 16, 2008

Charlotte Images of the Week

Captain Clean Air 180 Public Relations hi ho, hi ho it's off to work we go
This is my latest street stalker who happens to be a photographer
Family run having fun in the sun
Skidaladophy with a sweet line through the Square
"Hey kid I was never convicted of that"

Over the past few weeks I have had some honest feedback from 3 of my female readers letting me know quite bluntly that my color choices of font against the black have been hurting their brains and giving them brain itch. I apologize if my colors have caused your brain to itch as well, in the future I will be taking a more let's say easy approach to the daily color scheme I use. I plan to stay with this format for a while, white back drop, black letters. If I publish a link I will however pick any color out of the rainbow to identify that word against the rest. Thanks for the constructive criticism, I hope this feels better on your cortex and hippocampus.
Ride this weekend?
Of course.




1 comment:

Wookie said...

you make me wanna change my colors now!!!