Friday, May 2, 2008

Bicycling Flat Land Trick Video from Iraq!



Yesterday one of my office bound colleagues was very excited to share the above clip with me. I normally have trouble watching things like it but this flick's relevance and connection to the cycling world as well as the War in Iraq was so powerful that I knew I needed to share it with you my beautiful, intelligent and open minded audience. Turn it up Loud, the Persian sound should never be underestimated and is very positive feeling.

Have a fine physical and pastoral weekend, see you Monday!

2 comments:

The Big Bad Banker said...

Robert will be thrilled that you posted this. Looks like you edited the original first third of the video out though, as there was one other car with the one Robert played. But... I think your editing makes the contrast all the more powerful.

Jordy said...

i won!

"and kiss her in a blood embrace, of vic-to-ry!"