Thursday, March 5, 2009

Missing You

Okay,
Here it goes with the multiple rap musics audible through the space gap contact of head phones to the skulls of those entertained around me whilst I stand in front of a stand up peasant's machine in the public virtual Library of the Jar. No pictures to share with you because I cannot put my work on this computer for this computer only allows me 15 minutes of interface.

I miss you all and I feel like some of you miss me. Well okay maybe not you all in the physical form but the you I have come to know early in the mornings when I attempt to release my perceptions and images or art creations through the medium of my bloggy. Please keep looking, do not give up I think my hardware problems will be solved in a few days.

3mins remaining and I have to spell check.

xoxoxo

5 comments:

Arleigh Jenkins said...

you'll be okay Billy. I'm sorry I haven't answered the phone when you've called. Work and riding means my phones been on silent

Anonymous said...

it took you twelve minuetes to write that? oh wait, spell check...ps i miss you too

Billy Fehr said...

no way-call me if you like the idea of being in a photo!

Billy Fehr said...

as for you anon...
heck yea it took 12mins standing up, the first 3 were attempting to concentrate and force out the gangsta rap. then I had to look at the HB and Ars Bars, then i wrote i missed you in like under 8, incuding spell check of course.

Doug said...

Ok Bill... it's been almost a week - get that darn thing repaired... my morning's are dull w/o your updates and pics!... at least i still have the HB to read...